I. Introduction to Arc
An arc is a gas discharge phenomenon. An instantaneous spark caused by an electric current passing through some insulating medium (such as air). Its characteristics are high temperature, small current, short duration, and frequent occurrence of breakdown points. When the arc is discharged, a large amount of heat can be generated, which can ignite the surrounding flammable and explosive materials, causing fire or even explosion. The main hazard of the arc is the fire. When the fault arc occurs, its center temperature is as high as 3000 ° C ~ 4000 ℃, and sprayed with metal melt. The high temperature and heat generated by the fault arc can easily ignite the line insulation layer and cause the line to catch fire. If there is a flammable material near the fault point, it will also easily ignite the flammable material and cause a fire.
3. Main functions and technical parameters of AFDD-ZD50A products
● Accurately judge the normal arc and fault arc on each phase line ● With standard RS485 interface, it can communicate with the monitoring equipment in the fire control room to realize remote monitoring ● When the fault arc occurs, the position information of the fault point is transmitted to the monitoring equipment , Locate the fault area ● When a fault arc is detected, it will issue an audible and visual alarm signal and send an alarm signal to the monitoring device at the same time.
● Modern large-scale buildings, public gathering place buildings, and first-class high-rise buildings;
● Shopping malls, stadiums, auditoriums, theaters, large hospitals, schools;
● Telecom buildings, finance and trade financial buildings, large office buildings, exhibition halls, high-end hotels; civil facilities such as subway facilities, railway stations, bus stations, tunnels, and large-scale enterprise workshops.
Five, implementation standards
GB14287.4-2014 "Fault Arc Detector"